Monday, June 18, 2007

A Morning Prayer (read 6/17/07)

Last night, I wrote in my journal a prayer to say in the morning. I thought I would share it with everyone because it is about celebrating your work. I thought it was a wonderful way to start the day and it really helped me stay focused on the day’s tasks. So here it is:

"Today I will work. I will celebrate that work because it is my vocation. It is where I put my time, therefore, it's work that I love and is a reflection of myself. Through this work I will cultivate my power, and gain the skills and experiences needed to serve, further, and commune with the spirit. The spirit of my ancestors, the universe, and the present time me. Thank you for the gift of today. So many opportunities to further the spirit. So, be present, be apart of the living, and just be."

-Brandi

0 comments