Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Brandi:

Today is my 27th day being raw. Wow, this is hard. I have been thinking of cooked food like crazy. Today when I was walking down the street, I smelled hamburgers and even though I think hamburgers are disgusting, I was wishing I had one. But I soon proceeded to eat some fantastic grapes and drink some fresh apple juice with ginger (which I juiced this morning), and all was well with the world. Even though I have been craving cooked food, I have been loving the lightness of the meals, and the flavors of fresh food. I made a soup with fennel root in it, and there is no cooked soup that can taste like that.

I wanted to do a 'before' and 'after' picture for my 1 month, 3rd month, 6th month, and so on, anniversary. Here is a picture I took around my 1st day being raw.

Now here is a picture that I took yesterday. Although, this is not my 1-month anniversary (5 more days to go), I thought I would attach a picture just in case I forgot.



Keep in mind that in the old picture I was in tree shade and in the new picture, I am in the bathroom. I don't want it to appear that my skin color has changed that much. Although, I have notice some differences:

1. I have lost some weight. This is nice since I am at an unhealthy body weight that doesn't feel comfortable.

2. My face does have more of a glow to it.

3. I have more energy; yet, I sleep more than I did before. I assume this can be attributed to detox.

4. My body odor is more persistent. I will literally take a shower and I can still smell BO in my armpits.

5. I eat less and have a better eating schedule. I don't eat too much in the morning or at night. I eat heavier in the afternoon, which is great because that is when my body can focus more on digestion.

6. I am peeing like crazy and my bowel movements have increased in amount. (just in case you wanted to know)

So this is all. Take care. And good luck on all your ventures.

If you have questions, just post a comment.

-Brandi

0 comments