Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Raw 100-day Challenge: Starting this Friday!


Greetings World:

I am embarking upon a 100 day Living Foods Challenge staring Friday August 1. I have seined to www.rawfu. com to be in concert with other people who are embarking upon this journey with me. 

Why am I doing this? I have been on and off this Living Foods Journey for a little over a year now and I am moving into a space where I aspire to maximize my potential and have my life be created from a space of conscious intention. I believe that eating amazing, healthy living foods, coupled with high vibratory thoughts and actions will bring forth an abundant and thrilling life. 

I believe the old saying that we are what we eat (consume, ingest) physically, spiritually and emotionally. So why not consume the best.

I have decided that this will be my course of action for those 100 days:

I will consume 80% Raw living foods. 

I will have a 100% raw day once a week.

I will drink green smoothies daily. (Something I already do)

I will drink fresh fruit/vegetable juices daily

I will post my menu.

The 20% foods that will not be living foods will be un-processed and whole grains.

I will periodically post videos and pics for your viewing pleasure.

Anyone else out there up for the challenge? Check out rawfu.com. 

All the best to you on this perfect journey,
GaBrilla
www.urbanmamasong.blogspot.com

1 comment

HiHoRosie said...

i'm with ya on the challenge! Good luck on the journey!